Wednesday 30 May 2012

Fling Wide

January 20, 2010


This song really ministers to my spirit. Come O winds of testing and refreshing. Test me, try me, prove me, refine me, like the gold. God fling wide the door to our hearts. Come and have your way!

You can listen at http://www.myspace.com/mistyedwards

Awake, awake o north wind,
Awake awake o south wind
Blow over me

Come o winds of testing
Come winds of refreshing
Blow over me

Let the winds blow, Let the winds blow

Fling wide the door to my soul
Open up the door to my heart
Have your way, have your way
Have your way yeah

I won’t be afraid
I will face the wind
I won’t be afraid
I'll embrace the flame

Take me through the fire
Take me through the rain
Take me through the testing
I’ll do anything
Test me try me prove me refine me
Like to gold, like to gold

No comments:

Post a Comment